Teaming & Data-Based Decision Making
Item 14. 100% Meetings are held 3 times a year to review the performance of all students at each grade level
Three times a year, following universal screening, grade level teams, along with administrators and support staff, analyze these data to determine the health of core instruction and to identify which students may need interventions. At these meetings the team also determines the essential priority skills for the grade level and agree on strategies for addressing these skill needs.
- Tier 1 Meetings (Elementary) - This presentation demonstrates how to conduct Tier 1 Meetings.
- Tier 1 Meetings (Secondary) - This presentation demonstrates how to conduct Tier 1 Meetings.
- Tier 1 Meeting Agenda-DIBELS Next (Elementary)
- Tier 1 Meeting Agenda-easyCBM (Elementary)
- Tier 1 Meeting Guiding Questions Document (Secondary)